Entrepreneurs solve the world’s biggest problems, so it’s madness investors reject 99% of opportunities. Founders shouldn’t have to feel confused and frustrated when they try to fundraise and investors shouldn’t have to waste time and money finding great Startups.
We believe every great startup should be able to fundraise. They need to accelerate (and massively scale) the solution to a big problem that could change the world. It’s time to disrupt a complex, opaque and dysfunctional finance sector that allows great Startups to struggle and fail.
“Accelerated Equity Capital Raising”
Today, like many revolutions before us, we’re using technology and experts to create a movement to fast-track startup investing. We’re helping hundreds of startups accelerate their equity capital raising and thousands of investors find awesome Startup businesses.
Co-Founder & Managing Director
- Co-Founder & Director, OpenMarkets
- Former CEO, National Stock Exchange of Australia (NSX)
- Founder & CEO, Intrepic.
- Chairman, Sumo Salad.
- Advisory Board, UTS Business School.
- Chairman, Garage Entertainment.
- CEO and MD, Tulla Group.
- CEO and MD, the Mac Services Group.
- Goldman Sachs & JP Morgan.
DR. Barry Westlake
The Seasoned Engineer
- Director ATP Innovations
- Entrepreneur as founder of 3 successful start-ups
- Senior Corporate Executive of 2 Fortune 500 corporations
- ASX, Venture Capital Manager
- Corporate Turnaround as CEO of 3 Australian-based companies
- Non-executive director and/or adviser to over 10 successful high-growth companies.
The Deal Maker
- Senior executive within the international investment banking arena including a significant period as Managing Director of ANZ’s investment bank AIFC Limited
- Vice President of Security Pacific Limited
- Fred is currently also Managing Director of Kempson Capital, Chairman of Simple Trade and holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of New South Wales
The Corporate Adviser
- A General Partner of Yaama Ventures
- A former Senior Manager at PWC, IBM, Hewlett Packard and Fujitsu.
- Sakthi has over 15 years of worldwide technology consulting experience (UK, EMEA, APAC, and Australia/NZ).
- He also holds a Graduate Certificate from Stanford and a Masters degree.
The Wealth Manager
- Director of Australia and New Zealand for AMP Capital.
- Over 25 years’ experience working in blue chip financial services firms globally with a focus on General Management, Business Development and Strategic Planning.
- Experienced as a Director for a number of AFSL and ASX Member entities as well as a managed investment schemes.
Sandra DeSouzaCurate Bee
“just a quick note to let you know what an awesome bootcamp yesterday. It is totally the type of thing that entrepreneurs need and it’s done so well! I would love to work with you and Capital Pitch to run a women only bootcamp maybe 3 or 4 times a year next year. You are so AWESOME in so many ways, thanks so much for a great day too!”
Sammie LeeDirector / Co-Founder
“Adam and myself have both found the financial model template provided to us extremely useful! With the help of the template along with the advice given by you and your team from last week, we were able to make some key improvements to our forecasts. ”
“I can't thank you enough for the bootcamp yesterday. It has really opened up a lot of insight for me and I will use what you taught me to my advantage.
Looking forward to the future!”
“I'm just emailing to say thank you to you and your team.
You got my first startup a chance at a £1m ask with your investor pitch deck!”
Gillian Alexis CEO My Online Clinic Pty Ltd
“I wanted to contact you and thank you for the enormous and invaluable opportunity you offered to us including us in your pitch assessment day. You most obviously are a passionate master at your craft. It was such a pleasure to also hear some amazing pitches from the others in the group. The investment panel also provided invaluable feedback that I have taken away.”