Deepak Natarajan has a long technology investor history, having experienced first hand, the technology revolutions and financial cycles of the past 35 years.
With a career that expands from the USA to Asia, including Australia, Deepak has been described as a Investor, Advisor, Board Member, Startup Executive and Global Marketing and Business Development Executive.
In this fourth and final episode with Deepak on the Lead Investor podcast, Jeremy and Deepak discuss, what it takes for a company to launch into international markets successfully, what the future looks like for technology and the third industrial revolution.
- What role should Southeast Asia play for investors and entrepreneurs in Australia.
- When your startup gets to $10 million in sales in your own backyard, you are about ready to launch into one or two other territories.
- Once you become a leader in three markets, you become an attractive acquisition target for other businesses.
- It is not unusual for a Startup to think about moving internationally after they have raised $15 million, but not before.
- The Third Industrial Revolution: A Radical New Sharing Economy