If you’re interested in learning how to make great investments while at the same time helping society grow, then you’ll definitely want to listen to this episode. In the second instalment of The Lead Investor podcast, Jeremy Liddle is unravelling the problem as to why so many Australians struggle to find funding, and explains why it’s not for want of opportunity.
During Jeremy’s tenure as President of the G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance, he realised that entrepreneurship has the power to bring people out of poverty and provide them with the tools to create their own wealth. In this episode, he expands upon what entrepreneurs, investors and government bodies can do to boost small business in Australia and make a tidy profit at the same time.
- What the major blockage is that’s stopping willing investors funding great startups
- How entrepreneurs can better attract funding from investors
- What you can do as an investor to make the most of Australia’s untapped entrepreneurial goldmine
- Why now is the perfect time to invest in Australian startups, and what industries are likely to yield the best profits
- The mentality change that needs to happen to help Australian startups and society as a whole
Items mentioned in today’s show:
- Jeremy’s tenure as President of the G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance
- The results Jeremy uncovered from surveys conducted across G20 countries
- The thousands of founders that come to CapitalPitch every month
- The millions of businesses worldwide that have been helped by the G20 Young Entrepreneurs’ Alliance
- The formula needed to boost Australia’s economic ecosystem