Have you ever wondered how to get access to the best deals and biggest returns in investment? There’s no one solution to making sound investments, but there are ways you can operate to ensure that you’re in the best position possible to profit from an industry’s most cutting edge and fast-growing businesses.
In this episode, CapitalPitch co-founder Jeremy Liddle is continuing to expand upon the Australian and Asian investment market, this time focusing on the inner-circle of family offices and founders that you need to know about. Listen to this episode to discover the steps you need to take to ensure that the most illustrious businesses come seeking you out as an investor.
- How an investor can get into the inner-circle of the most exciting, fast-growing businesses around
- The misunderstandings around the investment required to scale a globally competitive technology company
- The infrastructure problems facing Australian companies, and why it means they’re absconding abroad
- The 2-6-2 model, and the how likely an investment is to fail according to the current status-quo
- How to take an investment from 85% fail to 85% success over five years
- The change in Australian investment ecosystem, and how that will evolve over the next few years
- The family offices and technology investors who are reaping incredible rewards from the Australian market
- The investment community and their skepticism towards capital markets
- The future industries of Australia and Asia
- The secrets of what makes a great founding team