CapitalPitch is excited to announce that we are now accepting guest blog submissions! We’re looking for high quality content to share with our readers and it’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different.
- Practical, well-researched posts on topics relevant to CapitalPitch, such as entrepreneurship, small business, startup, etc.
- Case studies/guides/how to’s/lessons learned/etc. will receive priority moderation by our editor and blogging team.
- Your content must be completely original and exclusive to CapitalPitch’s blog.
- Our blog is designed to give back to the CapitalPitch and startup community – content must be valuable and relevant to our readers.
- Content must be well-written and free of spelling or grammar errors. Submissions which require excessive editing, are irrelevant, or are blatant sales pitches will not be accepted.
- Blog posts should cover their subject matter in detail and be at least 600 words in length.
- We encourage linking to relevant CapitalPitch posts within your blog. External links are also allowed, but we reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate or unnecessary.
- If your blog pitch is accepted, a member of the editing team will be in contact with you for a fully formatted copy of your article, including royalty-free images, links, and an author’s bio.
Please note, due to the high number of submissions, only successful applicants will be contacted and receive further information.
Once your post has been approved, we’ll email you with the date it will be published on our blog, including a live preview of the article. Additionally, it will be shared across our social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)!
We look forward to reading your submissions.