CapitalPitch is excited to announce that we are now accepting guest blog submissions! We’re looking for high quality content to share with our readers and it’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different.
- Practical, well-researched posts on anything entrepreneurship, small business start-up etc.
- Case studies/guides/how to’s/lessons learned
- Must be completely original content
- Content must be exclusive to our blog (i.e. not published on any other sites).
- Content must be valuable and relevant to readers. Our blog is meant to give back to the CapitalPitch community, with a strong focus on quality. Blatant sales pitches will not be accepted.
- Content must be well-written and free of spelling or grammar errors. Submissions which require excessive editing will not be accepted.
- Blog posts should cover their subject matter in detail and be at least 600 words in length.
- We encourage linking to relevant CapitalPitch posts within your blog. External links are also allowed, but we reserve the right to remove any links we deem inappropriate or unnecessary.
- If you’d like to see images in your post, please include them with your submission. Provide your sources.
Submit your post using the form below. You should receive confirmation of your submission within 5 business days.
Once your post has been approved, we’ll email you with the date it will be published on our blog and shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
We look forward to reading your submissions!